About CASA Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health
CASA is a major community-based provider of mental health services for infants, children, adolescents and their families within greater Edmonton and from Central and Northern Alberta.
- Incorporated under the Companies Act of Alberta as a not-for-profit, charitable organization.
- Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- A treatment, teaching and research facility affiliated with the University of Alberta and Alberta Health Services (AHS).
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada.
- Staffed by teams representing many disciplines including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, child care counsellors, teachers and administrative support staff.
CASA provides assessment and treatment services for approximately 4,000 infants, children and adolescents from birth to age 18 each year through a continuum ranging from consultation in community outreach settings to intensive treatment programs.